Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Samuel and paper.




Sorry the pictures are in the wrong order.

Since Julia departed for the US on Monday Samuel and I took a picture to send her a message.  The lower picture is what we wanted to send.  The top picture is Samuel beginning to destroy the message seconds after it was placed in his hands.

We are looking forward to Christmas as Samuel will not care for his presents but instead he will only be interested in playing with the paper in which his gifts are wrapped.

Samuel is very tough and also very, very fast.  On Tuesday(16/12) Samuel was laying on our bed as I was folding and hanging his 1 year clothing which I had just washed.  I placed his t-shirts on the bed between Samuel and the edge of the bed.  As I turned toward the remainder of the clothes on the dresser, no more than 18 inches from the bed I heard a thump. There was Samuel on the floor holding a freshly folded t-shirt in his hands and mouth.  He cried for about 5 seconds as I picked him up and laid him on the bed.  As he was placed on the bed he began to laugh and smile.  An amazing kid.  It appears that he will be able to survive his incredibly incompetent papa.

-Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment