Friday, January 23, 2009

Samuel est super mignon.

Samuel had his first full half day in the halte garderie yesterday(Thursday 22/1).  Maryvonne, the women who takes care of the babies, sent home a note with Samuel when I picked him up. I was able to decipher a few words, and they were positive but I was not able to understand the entire note and I had to wait until Julia cam e home to know fir sure the content.

Translation:  Samuel is super nice.

I am quite disturbed by Samuel's behavior at the halte garderie.  When I dropped him off yesterday I placed him on the floor and Maryvonne gave him a bucket and toys.  I bent down to kiss him goodbye, stood up, and walked toward the small security gate and after stepping through turned back to say goodbye again and Samuel had rolled onto his back and was holding teh bucket in the air over his face, completely oblivious to the fact that I was leaving.

When I arrived Samuel was on his stomach crawling/scooting toward Maryvonne who was washing Samuels onesie in the sink as he had a leaky diaper during his stay. Again, he did not notice me until i bent down to pick him up.

Samuel definitely does not suffer from seperation anxiety.

No comments:

Post a Comment