Sunday, August 24, 2008

All is right in the world.....


Chelsea is on top of the table with Liverpool trailing behind. Life is good.  The picture is of Samuel and me in our our Chelsea gear awaiting kick0ff.

Samuel and I spent the afternoon at the big ben pub watching chelsea v. wigan. Samuel slept through the second half and I almost joined him.

Julia, Samuel and I went to the indoor market this morning. There is a very nice organic market where we picked up some wine and oils. Of course, since it is still August none of the stalls was completely stocked. It will be interesting to see the difference once everyone returns in September.

Our new neighborhood is very nice. Went for my first run on Saturday and had a really good time in the park. Most of the time I was able to spend on dirt packed trails. For the first run in over a month, my knees did not hurt when my run was finished.

-Dave


No comments:

Post a Comment