Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Samuel's first full day at HG

Today(Wednesday) was Samuel's first full day at the HG.  I dropped him off at 0900 and did not pick him up until 1700.  Samuel was his usual state of excitement when we arrived at the HG.  He did not want to stop and take of his jacket and shoes before entering the play area.  I had to hold him back to remove his jacket and shoes and then I said goodbye as he struggled to get out of my arms so he could play.  When I put him down he ran off into the play area without looking back.  When I returned to pick him up he was standing about 6 feet from the door.  As I walked in he saw me and immediately smiled and ran toward the door.  The carer did not even have to call his name as he came as soon as he saw me.  He did very well.  Very happy and played well with others.  No Problems at all for his first day.

Re-commenced my french lessons today with a new instructor.  She drove to the house.  She has a different approach as she is emphasizing grammar and pronunciation where my previous instructor was more inclined to teach about situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment