Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I feel the love.....

Picked up Samuel at the HG today.  I rang the bell as Samuel was already standing near the door. He turned, saw me and proceeded to beat on the door with both hands.  I was buzzed through the security door as Samuel was led through the inner door.  I approached him with my arms wide open expecting a great big hug.  Much to my dismay Sameul immediately dropped to all fours and began searching for his shoes under the bench.  Amazingly he was able to identify his shoes among the 6 pairs that remained.  It was even more amazing as his shoes had been moved from where I left them in the morning.

For those of you that care I am receiving my love right now as Samuel is sitting in my arms, refusing to be put on the floor, as I type this.  Of course, it has nothing to do with his love for me, rather it is all about his love for the keyboard(which is just out of his reach.)

-Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment