Saturday, December 12, 2009

Scan update and other news.....

Here are the newest scan pictures.  The picture on the top is the baby on Julia's right and the lower picture is the baby on Julia's left.


If you are religious, or even if you are not, please pray for Julia.

We had the 4 month scan on Thursday morning.  Good news is that both babies are growing and looking good.  In fact they are currently both far above average in size for twins.  Julia is well and healthy.

Now for the bad news(or good news depending on your point of view.)  The gender of the babies are(is)......................they are both very clearly boys.  We are both very happy that they appear to be healthy and in a good state.  But we have to be honest and admit that we are both disappointed that one of them is not a girl.  I know that I am disapointed as I wanted a little girl to spoil.  The pressure is also off of Samuel.   Once the twins arrive Samuel will no longer be the only son of an only son of an only son of an only son.  We will have three branches to hopefully continue the Charter family tree.

Julia is more worried about having 4 males in the house that may all be Tauruses.  She will be overwhelmed by the testosterone.

Julia and Samuel are visiting Julia's mother in London this weekend and I am spending some much needed alone time in Chatou.  I love my son very dearly but I needed a break.  This morning(Saturday) I woke up at 0800 and did not have to get him up, feed and clothe him.  I was able to go for a run along the very swollen river and enjoy a very peaceful sunrise.  A spiritual experience that was very moving.















No comments:

Post a Comment