Saturday, December 5, 2009

Selective memory....

Lies, pure lies.  My dear husband forgot to mention in his post below that the pumpkin pie mix actually said you should use an unbaked crust - not a baked one - so, with his agreement!, I make one unbaked (which I was unsure about) and one baked. 

I think he just likes to think I'm trying to poison him.  It was probably the cats.

Pregnancy is going well... and the bump is now very noticeable and growing fast.  Carrying two is definitely taking more of a toll on my system than one, but so far all is manageable.  We're not sure how much Samuel understands about the fact that there are babies on the way (and his life will never be the same again!) but when we ask him where the babies are, and to give them a hug, he goes straight to touch my belly.

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment