Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Latest scan update

The twins now weigh 4.5 - 5lbs each!  Just had the latest scan yesterday and all is well.  Bo (on my left and the first one that will come out) still has his head down and is a little bit longer and skinnier than Go.  Unfortunately we couldn't get any good pictures of them because they are so squeezed in together.  Bo has his face right up against the membrane separating him from his brother's buttocks :-)  and Go has his face turned firmly inwards, with Bo's feet resting on his head.  Both the boys seem to be in very good shape... I thought Samuel was active when I was pregnant with him, but these days I can look down and see my entire belly moving dramatically!

Nearly at 33 weeks.  From all the various medical opinions, it looks like we have a good shot of waiting until end April / early May before giving birth, which will be great for the babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment