Thursday, February 19, 2009

Samuel update-19 February

Samuel is growing too fast.  When I try to put him on the floor in a sitting position he now refuses to bend his legs and he remains in a standing position.  Have had to resort to grabbing his knees and bending them so that he will move into a sitting position.  The entire time I am doing this he is laughing at me.

Samuel had his first negative encounter with Molson today. Back story-I had a hot turkey sandwich for lunch today utilizing the remaining Turkey & gravy from thanksgiving.  There was an abundance of turkey so I gave some to Molson.  When I returned from picking up Samuel at the halte garderie I gave Molson the rest of the turkey in his food bowl.  Samuel, who had been in the living room, had made his way into the kitchen and he decided that Molson wanted to be petted while he was eating turkey.  Unfortunately, Molson did not want to be petted.  Samuel's idea of petting is to grab and hold until he pulls Molson's hair out.  Molson did not appreciate this while he was eating and he hissed at Samuel for the first time.  Samuel did not flinch and continued to grasp Molson by the hair until he left his food bowl and the kitchen.

Went to quatre temps(shopping mall) today to purchase baby gates and toys while Samuel was in the halte garderie.  I detest going to Parisian malls as much I hated going to American malls. Only purchased one toy but Samuel now has an ABC piano that is in both French and English.  I should admit that I will also use the French ABC to practice my pronunciation

No comments:

Post a Comment