Thursday, October 8, 2009

Another trip to the Louvre....

Samuel and I spent the day traveling into the city and visiting the Louvre and shopping for christmas presents.  Door-to-door from out house to the Louvre, walking to the RER station, is just over a hour, but I was lucky as I did not have to wait at either the RER or Metro station for more than 30 seconds for the train.  Samuel was wonderful as usual.  All he did was constantly talk and reach for the artifacts at the musee.

We did just miss the RER to Chatou as I was carrying Samuels pushchair down the stairs when the train pulled away.  Which was a bit of a blessing as I was able to sit Samuel in a chair and feed him while we waited the ten minutes for the next RER.

Upon our return to Chatou we stopped at the Tabac and I had a draft Stella.  It was hard work Carrying Samuel in the baby Bjorn around the louvre for over an hour.  There are a lot of steps and I was parched.

Samuel writes:
hfghftdyf 7m8uu6m ¨Ó¨¨Á©D                                                                                                                      8Y9UUUUUJN .jj

ttfn

No comments:

Post a Comment