Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Samuel and the HG

Dropped Samuel off at the HG at 0900 this morning.  We were able to find a parking spot right in front of the entrance so we left the pushchair in the car and we walked the short distance.

After I took off Samuel's jacket and shoes I kissed and hugged him goodbye and opened the door into the play area.  He may have been intimidated as four little ones were standing in the way, blocking his entrance into the play area.  The carers were calling his name and asking him to come in. I gave him a slight push on the tush and he turned around and grabbed my legs and gave me a hug.  For the first time in a long while he did not want to enter the HG.  I picked him up, gave him a kiss and a hug and handed him to one of the carers who carried him into the play area.  I quickly arranged his food and diapers and left the HG.  He did not cry but he definitely was not his normal enthusiastic self gong into the play area.

No comments:

Post a Comment