Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Samuel update-part II

Woke up Samuel this morning a few minutes after 0800.  When I walked into his room he was asleep but he woke up when I opened his shade.  He was reluctant to get out of his crib on his own.  I sat on the floor in front of the crib opening with my arms open saying "Vien a Papa".(Come to Papa)

Samuel then stood up and walked toward the opening, placing one hand on each upright to balance himself.  He then proceeded to step out of the crib.  This would have been a positive development if he had not been wearing a sleepsack.  For those of you that do not know a sleepsack is like a potato sack with neck and arm holes that fully envelopes his legs and feet.  He tripped and I caught him.  Will have to teach him to scoot out of the crib on his belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment