Monday, July 21, 2008

Slingbox(or I love technology)

For those of you that travel, this is a must read.



There is a new invention called a slingbox. What it does is that it allows someone to watch their home television from a remote location. That is right we are in Paris and we are able to watch US television shows live on our computer.


Merci beaucoup(see I told you all I was bilingual) to my sister, Beth and brother-in-law, Bob, who have allowed us to install the slingbox in their home in Denver Colorado. For those of you that do not know I am a loyal and dedicated supporter of the Denver Broncos(American football). This season I will be able to watch every one of their games on our computer. This is something I was not actually able to do in Cincinnati. Samuel will be able to grow up with dual citizenship and dual sporting allegiances(Chelsea and Denver Broncos).

The slingbox will also allow us to watch the olympics with the US feed. In 2004 we were also in Paris for the olympics and all that was broadcast was the Epee competition. I will also be able to follow the US men's national teams quest to qualify for South Africa in 2010.

I used to say I love this country. I must amend that statement to I love this world!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment